Whether you are a first-time seller within the real estate market, or have sold multiple properties over your lifetime, there are a few questions that any person should ask themselves before selling their property:
- How soon do I want to sell my property?
- Is my house in the best condition possible in order to get the most money for my property?
- Should I rely on the advice of a real estate professional?
- Am I willing to price my property at fair market value based on the advice from a real estate professional?
At Harford Real Estate, we can help you answer all of these questions – and more. For sellers, Harford Real Estate’s first step is to put CMA’s together so clients can understand what similar properties have sold and what they are competing against in the current market. While the decision is always the clients, Harford Real Estate will provide clients with the necessary information to make the most educated decisions. In addition to “advertising” the property that is for sale, Harford Real Estate has certifications in “Staging” properties – providing clients with a booklet of tips and ideas to get a property sold.
In addition to the above questions, there are some pieces of advice that all sellers should consider. Most importantly would be to hire a professional real estate broker. Market knowledge and customized service is what sets Harford Real Estate apart from its competition. Harford Real Estate has pledged to work with its customers to accomplish a common goal. A seller should also ensure the following questions are answered about their agent:
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- Do you sell real estate part time or full time?
- What training certifications do you have?
- How many homes have you sold in the past month, quarter, year?
- What is the average number of days your listings stay on the market?
- In what ways will you market my home?
- How will you keep me informed?
At Harford Real Estate, agents assist sellers with writing the most appropriate descriptions when posting a property for sale, as well working with clients to choose the best photos to include in their listing(s). Designing fliers, print and Internet advertising, and creating buzz around open houses are also ways that Harford Real Estate helps their clients sell properties.
Whether its homes for sale in northern, central, or southern New Jersey, Harford Real Estate works harder to achieve customers’ goals. For more information about adding your property to Harford Real Estate’s listings, please contact us today!